venerdì 18 marzo 2011

THE FRIDAYS GIFT

Vista la passione che molte lettrici hanno per gli anelli, spesso "importanti" ho voluto condividere con voi questi di Gisele Ganne che ho trovato davvero affascinanti, come tutta la sua collezione "Hunting Man".

Due to the passion for rings of many followers, I decided to share with you some pieces by Gisele Ganne that I found amazing, like all her collection "Hunting Man".











Dopo le precedenti collezioni che esploravano i temi del lutto e della separazione, Giselle prosegue la sua carriera artistica con questa "Hunting Man" che parla della perdita di un amore e della caccia ad un nuovo sentimento servendosi di simboli quali il cervo,il trofeo,la preda...siete pronte?
La stagione della caccia è aperta!








21 commenti:

  1. great photos - but i hate her nails

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the rings!!!
    Great photos!

    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Those are gorgeous pieces! Wonderful post!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I have such a similar necklace to that big FUR ball necklace!! haha love them all thanks for sharing darling

    RispondiElimina
  5. omg. love. accessories will always and forever be my weakness...and i just died after seeing these. Thanks for sharing!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks for your lovely lovely comment! ;D And of course I'm coming to Italy again, Italy is the country where I feel the most at home I guess x] In 6 weeks I'll be there again! (: Round the area of Volterra (at my request to my parents, because I love it so much around there)! ;)
    And of course I'll follow you, you have a great taste of fashion (: Feel free to follow me back! ;D

    xxx <33

    RispondiElimina
  7. And I love the first rings, escpecially cause they look so much like mine! haha! xD

    xx <3

    RispondiElimina
  8. Beautiful rings! Awesome blog, I'm following! x

    RispondiElimina
  9. Amazing pieces, love them, love them!
    Great blog too!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Wonderful pictures and lovely rings,
    I'm afraid they're waaay too expensive...

    RispondiElimina
  11. The rings are adorables!

    Kisses

    mystylefashionblog.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. These are GORGEOUS!!!! the birds are my favorite! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    RispondiElimina
  13. Che bello, un'altra Meg! Non posso fare a meno di seguirti, anche perchè le tue idee mi piacciono molto! Ma nella foto del profiloo sei tu? E' geniale!
    Meg

    Join the GIVEAWAY!
    http://megarasfashionsketchbook.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  14. Wow, nice pics! I like your blog, follow each other? (=

    xoxo Floortje
    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Thanks a lot for your sweet comments,I heart you!